|ZigZag Input Data for High||High|
|ZigZag Input Data for Low||Low|
|ZigZag Reversal Amount Units||Points|
User can define the reversal amount as ticks or points
|ZigZag Reversal Amount||1||A market must make a retracement greater than 1 point in order for the previous leg to get set in place and a new leg to form|
|CSV Export File Name||harmonic_rotation_zz.csv||File is saved to SC data folder|
The stats below are created using all the zigzag legs on the chart (filtered by time).
- Total Count
- Mean - the average rotation size
- Median - the mid size rotation, where 50% of the rotations are greater, 50% are smaller - good for looking at data with outliers
- Mode - the more common rotation size
We plot the above in the upper left hand side of the chart values
Study will create a frequency distribution of the leg sizes
In other words, the study will create a table that that has two columns:
- Leg size (in ticks/points)
- The number of legs for each size
Distribution can be exported as csv file (see below).
Right clicking the chart opens a menu where the study adds options.
Right Click "Show Frequency Distribution"
Menu name "Harmonic Rotation ZZ Show Histogram"
Right Click "Export"
Menu name "Harmonic Rotation ZZ Export"
Writes the frequency distribution table to csv file